- Pump + Post Kit – Parentpiphany provides and coordinates the delivery of Pump + Post Kits, and coordinates delivery options allowing you to transport refrigerated breastmilk to your baby from and to locations in the United States as delivered by a Third Party Carrier (defined below).
- Pump + Carry Pack – Parentpiphany provides and coordinates the delivery of Pump + Carry Packs consisting of foam ice packs that will help you keep your breastmilk refrigerated in your carry-on luggage while traveling in the United States.
- Pump + Check Kit – Parentpiphany provides Pump + Check Kits allowing you to pack and keep-frozen breastmilk in your checked luggage while traveling in the United States or internationally.
THE PARENTPIPHANY PUMP + PACK PRODUCTSAs part of the Parentpiphany Pump + Pack Service, we offer the following products, Pump + Post Kit, Pump + Carry Pack, Pump + Check Kit, (each a “Product”) that contain item(s) to help package your breastmilk to prepare it for travel and help keep your breastmilk refrigerated when in transit to your baby. Each of these Products made available by Parentpiphany are provided by third party manufacturer (each a “Manufacturer”), and will include both instructions to assist you with packaging your breastmilk, and any terms from that Manufacturer regarding warranties and limitations relating to that Product (the “Manufacturer Terms”). You acknowledge and agree that the Manufacturer Terms are entered into between you and the Manufacturer, and not with Parentpiphany. You must carefully read, review, and comply with all packing instructions we provide with each Product. When using the Pump + Post Kit, do not forget to pack the instructions on the top of the shipment package so that your caregiver will have immediate access to them when he or she receives the Kit.
Pump + Pack Post Kit
Medical-grade refrigerated shipping container
6 tamper-proof breastmilk storage bags that transport up to 36 oz. of breastmilk
Up to 72 hours refrigeration
Overnight shipping within the U.S. via FedEx
Pump + Pack Carry Kit
TSA-friendly foam ice pack that fits easily in most travel coolers
Keeps milk cold longer than gel or water ice packs
*Cooler and breastmilk storage bags are not included
Pump + Pack Check Kit
Durable cooler with antimicrobial liner
Transports up to 270 oz. of milk (about 9 days worth / fits 45 standard breastmilk storage bags)
Keeps breastmilk frozen up to 24 hours
9 foam cooling packs
*Breastmilk storage bags are not included
Use + RefrigerationIt is crucial to pump in a safe and hygienic way and maintain breastmilk at an appropriate refrigerated temperature. To ensure that breastmilk remains at an appropriate temperature while in transit, check the breastmilk with a thermometer immediately before packing and on arrival to ensure its temperature meets your standards. Refrigerate or freeze the breastmilk immediately on arrival. You acknowledge and agree that you and your caregivers are responsible for conducting your due diligence to determine your standards for milk temperature. You agree that you are responsible for ensuring that:
- You only collect breastmilk using a clean pump.
- Your breastmilk is properly refrigerated or frozen before packing.
- Your breastmilk is fed only to your baby.
- You otherwise follow all instructions provided with the Product.